Greek god's home
What country I would like to visit? What a dificult question. Honestly I think this a lot before to find and answer. The reason of that is because in this last year, I’ve treveled to some countrys, so it took me time to think a place. But I find a anwser.
The country I choose is Greece, because lately i’ve seen so much videos of people who go there and show the amazing views and places to visit there. Another reason is because I like the Greek mythology and I would love to learn so much more about that.
I don’t know so much about Greece, except for the fact that
people speak Greek, the country have a lot of history and that’s all. I think
the trip would be a great oportunity to learn more.
I would visit touristic places, eat tipical food, and i would
try to learn some Greek. Thats a reason i’d live a while in Greece, to study
and learn the language.
I wait for your answers!!!!!

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario