My favorite concert


Go to concerts is one of my favorite things to do. I love music and I think listening to songs you love and sing them with peole that also love them is an another level experience.

My favorite concert ever is from my favorite band. Is called 5 Seconds Of Summer and is from Australia.They are 4 members and play different music styles such as pop, pop rock, and others. I have been a fan since about 2018 and honestly I thought that I would never be able to see them in live.

The concert was this year, in July, in The Movistar Arena. It was amazing and there were so many people, the energy was insane. It is one if my favorite days by far, they were amazing and sound incredible in live. 

I went to the concert with my sister, she is not a big fan, but she still went with me and I really appreciate that. She took some pictures and recorded a few videos for me.

I already miss them and I hope to be able to go to another concert of them soon.


Comentarios

  1. Their songs are very interesting!. I like the song called Easier, I use this song to accompany my trainings 🤩

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Always that I talk to you, you have something to tell about concerts. I adore that you enjoy the concerts.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love music too! What song do you recommend listening?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario