My Future Job

Honestly, when I think about my future job, is just an idea, because you never know where life is going to take you. I would be wonderful to be able to work on what I study, because is something that I love.

I study sound engineering. This profession can be practiced in two ways, in the area of music production, and in the sound reinforcement area. The last one is where I want to work. I would love work in concerts, making sure everything goes well, that people can enjoy music so much as i do, that fans can listen their favorite artists in the best way posible.



I love music and I love concerts as a fan, so it would be amazing to see the other side of these events and go from being a spectator to being part of the production.

Another thing that I love from my career, is the fact that I am not going to work in offices, because I hate being trapped in the same place for too long, and I hate routine.

My dream is travel around the world doing what I love, meet different people and places, and have the opportunity to work with fantastic national and international artists that I love and admire.


Comentarios