Time travel to the Future or Past
If I have to choose
to travel to the past or the future, my answer is clear, I would choose the
future. This is because I don’t have a reason to travel to the past.
I think the people who choose travel to the
past is because they lost something important to them, like a loved person, a
pet, or a family member, and they want to spend time with them again.
Fortunately, all my family members and important person to me, are still with
me. That´s why I would choose to travel to the future, but not a near future,
more like a distant future, where I am not longer alive. This is because I
would not like to know what my life would be like. I would travel a hundred or
two hundred years into the future, to know how the earth is and how people are
taking care of the environment. Another reason is because I’m curious about how far
technology has advanced. I really hope the future is better tan now, and the
future generations can live in a place free of pollution.
I would only be there for a short time, like a week or two at the most, because all my family, my friends and my beloved ones are in the present and I wouldn’t like to be without them.


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario