What I would change about my study programme?

What I would change about my study programme? Well, I study sound engineering and I am just in second year, so there are many subjects that I have no taken yet, but I still have some ideas. Starting with the program, since there are some subjects that I thing are unnecesary and do not contribute to my professional training, such as algebra and calculus, wich I don't thing I'll use in my daily work.


Other thing is the use of technology, since it is important for my career and is used daily. Talking about it, at the faculty there is some electronic equipment, but many of these are hardly used in the daily work anymore because there are very old and are replaced by more modern ones.


Another negative point in the faculty is that there are not many optimal spaces for sound engineering students. For example, at the university there is only one space where the technological devices that we are constantly using are located and it is always busy, so there are many students who are left without being able to use the space. In addition, there are not many optimal places to study at the faculty, such as study rooms, a larger library, among other options that facilitate learning and studying. 


These are the main things that I would change, because I consider them essential for better learning and training as better professionals.

Comentarios